Let’s talk about how to get slimmer arms in 30 days. While there is a lot of controversy over the idea of spot reduction, a recent study from Penn State University has revealed that targeting specific areas for weight loss does have significant effects on fat loss in those areas.
More specifically, they demonstrated through MRI imaging that the muscles of the upper arms received a significantly greater benefit from targeted fat loss vs. overall body fat loss.
Even though they did not cause weight loss in the biceps themselves, by targeting them with their workout and diet plan, you will see slimmer arms in 30 days!
Table of Contents
Weight Loss Is Targeted With Diet and Exercise
While we know that the standard scientific consensus is that fat loss occurs evenly throughout the body via a process known as “lipolysis”, scientists at Penn State have demonstrated that through targeted training, you can actually change how your body burns fat.
They also found that only certain exercises caused this increase in localized lipolysis, namely those which decreased the time between sets (the smaller number of seconds between sets, the greater level of lipolysis).
In other words, if you want better results for slimmer arms in 30 days or less, then you will need to work your arms more intensely with fewer breaks.
You should combine this discovery with a high protein diet and a lot of exercise overall to maximize the amount of fat loss that occurs.
Targeted Training is Better
The study also showed that this technique was not successful when the same exercises were performed with longer breaks (a greater number of seconds between sets).
In other words, if you want to get slimmer arms in 30 days or less, you need to make sure your training regimen involves a lot more work for those muscles and significantly less resting time.
While there are many different types of workouts and training plans which can accomplish this, no matter what approach you choose it will be difficult without enough intensity.
How To Get Slimmer Arms In 30 Days: The Secret Is Intensity
If your goal is slimmer arms in 30 or less, then you have to make sure that you are working them intensely enough to reduce the number of seconds between sets.
Scientists at Penn State found that when subjects performed 8 reps per set with less than 20 seconds rest in between, their biceps were burning approximately 50% more fat by the end than when they rested for 60 seconds between sets.
They also note that this is particularly beneficial for people who want to get slimmer arms in 30 days or less since shorter breaks result in better results and faster times.
Combine Diet and Exercise To Get Slimmer Arms In 30 Days: The Best Approach
The best approach to getting slimmer arms would be a combination of targeted dieting and an intense exercise plan designed specifically for your biceps.
To get slimmer arms in 30 days, try the following approach:
- Work your biceps 2 to 3 times per week with 4 sets of each exercise (for a total of 8 to 12 reps)
- Rest for no more than 20 seconds between sets
- Make sure you work out intensely enough that your muscles are burning 50% more fat by the end of the workout than when you started. If this is not happening, raise either the weight or the intensity until it does.
- On non-rest days, do some sort of activity that engages these muscles (e.g., pushups, bicep curls with soup cans) to keep them active and involved while you rest between workouts.
This combination of intense exercise and targeted dieting is one that can produce results in as little as 30 days.
You don’t need to do anything special for this plan to work, just be consistent and put your mind to it!
Want to burn fat and get a better booty? LEARN HOW TO DO SQUATS- WANT A GREAT BUTT AND PAIR OF LEGS?
Slimmer Arms In 30 Days: A Summary
- Targeted training with shorter rest periods between sets has been shown to increase localized lipolysis by as much as 50% over standard training plans involving longer rest periods.
- The best approach would include a high protein/high-intensity workout regimen performed 2 or 3 times per week alongside a targeted diet plan.
- In order to get slimmer arms in 30 days, target both your biceps and triceps muscles for weight lifting while also doing some bicep-specific activities on off days.
Targeted training combined with a proper diet can result in slimmer arms in as little as 30 days, but it is important to stick with the plan and remain consistent if you want results. You don’t need a fancy new exercise regimen or cutting-edge supplements to get slimmer arms in 30 days, just consistency and determination!