Coconut flakes are a great sweet-treat to eat as a snack on a diet, or any other time! You can purchase pre-made coconut flakes from the store, or make them at home with recipes using fresh coconut. I typically keep a bag of dried coconut chips with me to eat in between meals if I get hungry, or as a late night treat.
- Coconut flakes have all of the great benefits and healthful fats (MCT’s) of coconut oil, with with the natural fiber and protein still intact.
- You can add them to your morning organic fruit bowl, or make your own delicious organic trail mix.
- Sweet flavored coconut flakes go great with coconut bacon.
- Deserts and breakfast foods can be given a shot of deliciousness with coconut flakes.
- I like to put coconut flakes in cereal, oatmeal, granola, salads and many other foods.
- Toasted coconut flakes makes for a tasty snack.
- Healthy coconut flakes should be coconut and nothing else- no added sugar if you’re on a diet.
How to Make Shredded Coconut From Coconut Flakes
Coconut flakes have all of the wholesome advantages and adding nourishment to fats of coconut oil having a lot much more soluble fiber and protein. Improve a scrumptious organic fruit bowl or assist make your personal custom organic trail mix. To make a coconut milk, blend 1 component coconut flakes to 3 components water and strain by way of a cheesecloth or nut milk bag. Our coconut flakes are delightfully scrumptious creating a wholesome nutritious topping for smoothies or any other recipes. I inform individuals continuously which i believe I’m turning out to become a coconut! I personally use coconut oil like a skin moisturizer, I personally use it to stir fry veggies, I bake w/ coconut flour, I personally use coconut milk rather of cow’s milk in addition to produce a “cereal” utilizing coconut flakes, raw almonds, fruit to not mention w/ coconut cream (diluted w/ water).
How Are Coconut Flakes Made?