Making Low Carb Granola- Homemade Crunch Recipe
Table of Contents
How to Make
- Bring coconut oil, honey, salt, and cinnamon to the same dish and blend until eventually all nuts/seeds are coated with the honey/oil blend.
- With the granola, I blended a few mixed nuts and seeds using a a little honey (maple syrup would certainly also be great) along with a teaspoon of coconut oil prior to cooking the combination for 10 minutes.
- Include whatever nuts and seeds you like; should you not like coconut then omit the coconut flakes; if you’d prefer a bit more flavor, put in a few bits of dried diced fruit, but don’t forget that dried fruit has a lot of sugar!
- Blend old-fashioned oats with mixed nuts, unsweetened dried fruit, cinnamon, a tiny drizzle of maple syrup or honey and a little bit of olive oil and bake it for a 30 minutes or so. The fat and sugar content of this version is substantially less than packaged types, which makes it great for losing weight.
- Created completely of nuts, seeds and whole ingredients, our granolas are minimal carbohydrates, low carb and paleo-friendly.
- A breeze to create, you are able to make a portion in advance – it requires under 5 minutes to incorporate water, oil and vanilla to the mix, then bake, cool and store – the very best mouth watering granola cereal you have ever had!
- Simple and easy, scrumptious crock pot low carb granola made with mixed nuts, seeds, coconut, cardamom and nutmeg.
- For the people hypersensitive to eggs, I DID try to try this overall recipe working with coconut oil and other oils, however the granola NEVER became crispy.
- Regardless of whether you include dried berries to take the granola on the run, or berries like blueberries to blend into your morning meal, that is 100% where we want to get the sugar we eat- fruit carbohydrates is actually beneficial to kids!
- Minimal Sugar Granola can be a higher dietary fiber, ready-to-eat roasted breakfast cereal produced from oats and seeds and nuts cooked using the the least added sugar.
- Granola… one of these simple apparently healthy foods we lavishly add on top of yogurt, oatmeal or eat like cereal, or maybe just eat alone as a snack!
- Whenever consuming nuts, select dry-roasted ones – and be conscious of flavored nuts and their ingredients, that may raise the carb count easily.
- Almost all nuts are a fantastic supply of heart-healthy fats and protein, however the type and quantity of vitamins and minerals vary between each one. Rather than sugar, there are just nutritious fats, protein, and energy maximizing, complex carbs.
hey there munchies welcome if you’re new I’m Elysia today I’ve got some simple and tasty recipes to share with you homemade granolas weather granola is a part of your healthy breakfast or you just love having a crunchy snack around these healthy granola recipes are so tasty and so easy to make I’ve got three different granola recipes for different tastes and lifestyles a traditional sweet granola a savory granola and even a low-carb granola first I’m sharing a traditional homemade granola where you’re in control that added sugar I combine rolled oats pecans almonds pumpkin seeds sunflower seeds golden raisins cranberries maple syrup or honey coconut oil vanilla extract cinnamon and a pinch of salt mix it up and then transfer to a pan lined with parchment bake in the oven you can stir it halfway through but if you like larger pieces in your granola just let it be allowed to cool completely before breaking it up and enjoying I love serving this one with yogurt that’s slightly sweetened with maple syrup and cinnamon it’s also great as a snack as is if you want more info on this cool storing hack with a mason jar and applesauce container check out my crazy yogurts episode I’ll link it below this granola is crunchy sweet and so satisfying as a breakfast or snack this is just one of the healthy breakfast recipes in my new vegetarian meal prep ebook which is full of meal prep herbal recipes for lunch dinner and snacks too for all of these recipes you can really use any nuts and seeds you prefer they all have different health benefits and will keep your granola interesting so feel free to get creative and switch up the ingredients in your own homemade granola if you’re finding these tips and recipes useful why don’t you subscribe and hit the bell that way you’ll never miss a new episode next up I’ve got a savory granola and it’s oil free i whisked together yellow mustard apple cider vinegar tahini maple syrup sriracha garlic powder onion powder fresh thyme dried oregano cinnamon and salt and pepper then i add in the dry ingredients oats cooked quinoa chopped almonds chopped cashews sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds toss to coat and transfer to a pan lined with parchment bake in the oven and I do recommend stirring this one to keep it from burning again cool completely before breaking it up this one is great as a snack but it’s also fun to make a savory parfait with Greek yogurt yet can’t beat salty sweet snacks can I get a thumbs up the last one I got for you is actually a low carb granola which is pretty cool if you’re curious about how a low carb lifestyle works I do have a keto 101 video that breaks down the basics of low carb and ketogenic diets I mixed together walnuts pecans macadamia nuts sliced almonds pumpkin seeds sunflower seeds coconut shreds ground flax unsweetened cranberries erythritol or sweetener of your choice fiber syrup which is optional but I like it for the criminalisation coconut oil cinnamon and salt transfer to a pan lined with parchment and bait break it up once it’s cooled and enjoy so delicious if you’re on a low carb lifestyle and missing cereal breaking this granola up and enjoying with some almond milk could do the trick this recipe is from my new low carb meal prep ebook where you can find 35 meal prep herbal recipes that are all low-carb you can find both my low-carb and vegetarian meal prep recipe ebooks at my to promote calm such books and you can save 10% on any ebook or package of your choice when you use the code kickstart at checkout I hope you enjoy these homemade granola recipes what ingredients would you use to make your dream granola how are you doing with your new year’s resolutions leave a comment below and let me know if you’re looking for some extra motivation and accountability to keep you on track with those resolutions check out my 30-day kickstart course when you sign up you’ll be enrolled for 30 days of emails filled with valuable information about food nutrition exercise motivation and healthy cooking along with daily and weekly challenges to keep you moving forward whenever you sign up is when your daily emails will begin so you can start on your schedule based on what’s convenient for you you can find the course in the same place as my ebooks at my different comm slash ebooks and remember I am giving away 3 nutribullets this month to people who are subscribed to my newsletter so subscribe for free at mind over munch comm also if you want more casual conversations with me follow my Instagram account because I am getting on the in stress or e train this month and sharing daily tips as well as doing some chit chatting so I hope you’ll join in on the fun enjoy the weekend if you try one of these granola recipes post it on social and tag me I will see you here on Monday and remember it’s all a matter of mind over munch.
Products from Amazon.com