Table of Contents
- Chicharrones NOTES:
- Are Chicharrones (Pork Rinds) A Healthy Snack?
- Where To Buy Pork Rinds?
- amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "thebibofmet-20"; amzn_assoc_search_bar_position = "bottom"; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "search"; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_title = "Shop Related Products"; amzn_assoc_default_search_phrase = "Chicharrones"; amzn_assoc_default_category = "All"; amzn_assoc_linkid = "ca34e1680c1d2ac92e1e0a45a7511cc4"; Pork Rinds On A Keto Diet?
- What are pork rinds or Chicharones? Pig skin that is fried or roasted.
- Pork rinds are super low in carbs, making them a great alternative to traditional high carb snacks, such as chips or popcorn.
- The pros of pork rinds are that they are high in fat (great for a low carb or keto diet), and very flavorful.
- The cons of pork rinds are that they are high in fat (easy to overeat, no so great on a moderate/higher carb diet).
- Pork rinds come in various flavors– salt, pepper, and lime are some delicious ways to prepare them.
- Pork rinds are different than pork Cracklins, as the cracklins still have some of the sub-dermal fat attached to them, making cracklins higher in calories.
- You can eat pork rinds right out of the bag (or right after cooling, if you’re making them fresh).
- The rinds can be used in many ways, besides snacking. For example, you can use ground pork rinds instead of normal breading for your chicken.
Are Chicharrones (Pork Rinds) A Healthy Snack?
Ketogenic diet,Food,Low-carbohydrate diet,Dieting,Cardiovascular disease,Weight loss,Healthy diet,Food and drink,Health,Nutrition,Determinants of health,Eating behaviors of humans,Diet (nutrition),Pork,Monounsaturated fat,Foods,Eating behaviors,Vitamin,Carbohydrate,Fat.